Please refer to the relevant parts of Rule 23
When offering a team a new date due to adverse weather conditions on the original date, there are few things to consider:
1. You must offer 3 weekday dates in 3 separate weeks.
2. You can offer weekend dates in addition to the 3 weekday dates.
3. Dates from 1-14 August cannot be offered until the beginning of July.
4. Look at the opponents calendar and don’t offer them a date when they’ve already got a match. It’s also not ideal if they already have a match either side of one of your offered dates, so please try and avoid those dates too.
5. The opponents must accept one of your offered dates within 7 days. See the relevant parts of Rule 13 and 23.